Thursday, June 4, 2009

The face can say alot . . . especially the mouth part of the face

"Gee mom, I am so thrilled to be riding in this car for 4 hours straight. But I can't feel my butt anymore. Do you think you could take me out of here? I'll smile a good one for ya! Pleeease!" (After a 24 hour trip to Greer, AZ Lacey was eager to exit her car seat)

"This saucer tastes like fabric. It's better than my gripe water. Delish!! Too bad I'm too short to reach any of the toys around me."
"Ya know, I feel rather relaxed at the moment. But that will last approximately 5 minutes so enjoy it now. And why do you keep pointing that shiny silver thing at me?? It's blinding!"
"My stroller is very stimulating to the eye. The black, the white, the silver! I want my next vehicle to be a Volkswagon Jetta. Thanks, daddy."
" Oooooooooooh yeah. I'm lookin good. Look at me and my bad self! My head-holdy-uppy-self."
"You know, that flash takes my adorable smile away, mom. You can keep trying and trying, but it ain't gonna happen. You big weirdo!"
"Why must you take pictures of me every time I get a new outfit on? There's no room on your computer for all these pics. I know your computer is nearly crashed again."
" Dad found the secret! Strip me down and you'll get the grin. Jackpot!"
"My gums hurt so I'm drooling. And no, I'm not storing nuts in those cheeks for the winter. Elvis is aliiiiiiiiiiiiiive!" "You people are wacko! Where's my lunch?"

10 comments:

mrs. dph said...

Cute, cute baby, baby! She needs a trip to KS fo' sho'.

Jaclyn said...

Just adorable! I love it! I like the "jackpot" smile the best :)

Coco said...

She is so cute! Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Rita said...

She has changed a lot since I saw her last! Soo cute, I love her smile.

Amy said...

Lacey, you have a silly mommy! =-)

Jenny said...

I want to squeeze those little cheeks! What a doll!

Ashley Harris said...

Too funny! I love the last picture, I have SO many pictures of Wyatt with those exact eyes! She's a cute one Cass!

Portraits by Robin Lee said...

She is so darn cute! I just want to hold her and squeeze her. Her and Libby are gonna have so much fun together!

JackandJaneyNichols said...

Way cute pictures, Cassie!

Jodiane said...

Cassie, this is Jodi, Ritas sister. your baby is so cute, and so expressive. love this sweet girl. And Congrats.