Saturday, January 2, 2010

Lacey Attacks a Present

Looking a little fatigued, Lacey awakens Christmas morning to find some colorful boxes under the tree.

She gives her parents a cheesy grin to signal that she is pleased to remove the paper.



What does she find inside the box? One of her heart's true desires: something to knock over.


The cups also taste delicious.

"This present is giving me pure joy."
Daddy got a book with photos of me and him in it. He loves me a lot!
"Mom, can we do Christmas again next year?"

6 comments:

Amy said...

Love the look of Lacey's "joy." Precious.

Ashley Harris said...

The picture of her with the purple cup is SO adorable! Merry Christmas Lee family!

Portraits by Robin Lee said...

I love the expressions. She's very animated! I'm glad she loved her first Chritmas.

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie!

Lacy said...

her hair is giving me pure joy, love it. happy new year!

Jaclyn said...

Too cute! And what a great toy :)