Sunday, March 16, 2008

May 2007 -A Family Photo


So what happens when you try to put a non-digital camera on a timer with 16 people? My dad ran in and out of the picture probably 30 times. Terra would not face the camera so he kept signing to her, "You MUST look. You MUST look." He said it with emphasis, very loudly. We cracked up. Spencer, our nephew in the striped shirt, would run in and out of the pic. And everyone's patience ran very thin after 45 minutes. We had never seen any of the pics before they were developed. We got them back, and in every picture but one, my dad's head was covering half of my sister Natalie's face. It was all for nothing!

Until . . . Cameron photo shopped it! He gave Terra a new head, moved my dad's head, and filled in part of Nat's shirt. And wallah! A family photo.

2 comments:

Ashley Harris said...

Next time you need a family photo taken, call me! Not that I'm the best photographer, but I can push a button! I'm very impressed, though, with Cameron's photoshop prowess!

♥HANNAH♥ said...

hahahaha....... i remember that! that was hilarious! also, port was making funny faces to me and so half the time he and i were laughing in the pics. in this picture he's kind of making the face only it was way funnier!