Saturday, May 17, 2008

Highlights of the School Year



I want to update this more so people will check it and not think it's ever changing. So I'm doing a temporary post here. I will post more pictures later this week of my hilarious students and their skits on 1950's music, tv, stars ,etc. Hopefully. Anyway, this was a highlight of the year on Halloween when my neighbor let me borrow her tea pot costume. I was a little intimidated to wear it and it was a little embarrassing. But then I realized later that people thought it was funny and that my students will always remember that. When will they ever have another teacher in a Mrs. Potts costume? Hopefully, they'll remember me for more than just that though.

2 comments:

The Frosts said...

That is one of the best things I've seen in a long time. You would be my favorite teacher, Mrs. Lee. I love you Cass. You are the funniest girl.

Robin said...

I truly dig the costume! How fun are you! The only problem is, how are you going to top that next year? Good luck!