Saturday, May 17, 2008

Justin's Wedding Extravaganza

We're happy now after 9 chicken nuggets a piece.
Semi-sweet, sweet, or bittersweet?
My new nephew Tanner Lee Haddock
Cameron's followers
The gals Cam's good at entertaining kids

Hannah pre-injury


What a hottie!


Why me?
Cameron and our nephew porter intensely battling

The happy couple --Look at that waist!
Niece Lindsay and nephew Spencer killing time at the Visitor's Center


Here are a bunch of pics from Justin and Kayli's wedding. My sister Hannah broke her arm an hour before the reception. Notice her cute bummed-out face. Check out her blog on my link list for the full story.
Highlights of the wedding:
-My sister Terra getting naughty and hitting strangers, knocking over food on the table, and finally knocking over the giant punch bowl off its stand. (Note: She's disabled, for those who don't know)
-My brother Dallin throwing his pink matching tie and no one could find it forever.
-Hannah landing on her left arm funky while getting "popped" on the tramp. (not a highlight--a lowlight for Hannah)
-My dad coming out, "Yep. It's broken," very matter-of-factly. My dad would say "Yep, that's blunt head trauma" in that same tone.
-My dad and brother making Hannah a splint out of a spatula and a cut out piece of cardboard. Don't forget the bandana sling.

-Natalie leaving for prom after the reception on the same night.
-"Justin and Kayli Jeopardy" that me and my sister made on my powerpoint.
-Justin singing Ben Folds' "The Luckiest" to Kayli
-Being with my entire family
-Temple sealings! I love 'em!



3 comments:

Ashley Harris said...

How fun! I love all the pictures and the 'highlights' list! So fun! Weddings are a blast.

The Frosts said...

I bet there is never a dull moment at one of your family events. Cute pictures. Funny antics. "The Luckiest" is me and Travis' song too. I love it. Remember when Tara hit me at Blockbuster because we weren't renting her movie.That was so funny. Was it Zorro or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Good times, great oldies. Congrats to Justin and the lil' Mrs. I think I saw your sister, Natalie and Brynn's sis, Shea at Ned's today. I looked interesting and didn't know if they would remember me so I didn't say hi. So, hi Natalie.

Susan said...

Looks like fun and never a dull moment. Wow, your an AP history teacher, you are my hero. I always wanted to finish some years in my career before having kids, but things didnt work out the way I planned. I think your kids love your teaching style, I know if I was a student I would love having you as a teacher. As far as the baby thing goes, hang in there. You'll be an awesome mom someday!!!