Saturday, December 20, 2008

Google Reader is amazing

My friend Kim just informed me about a wonderful invention called Google Reader. I put all the links to all the blogs I read there and it tells me when something new has been posted. Then you go to it and as you scroll down people's blogs it marks them as "read." This will be such a time saver and then I won't have massive guilt about forgetting to read blogs!

Yay! It's my Christmas break. Two weeks off! Three weekends included. I don't even know what to do with myself. I may read the 7th Harry potter again just because I love those books and I read it so fast the first time I may have missed stuff. I might read the Eragon books. Anybody read those?

So I started my first day of vacation today by getting up at 6:15 am. What the heck???? I can't even sleep in because my mind is so busy all the time and my bladder so full. Oh well. I'm going to a temple sealing this morning of a girl in my ward. I love watching those!

2 comments:

Scott and Kim said...

I'm so glad you like it! It goes with my theory that anything created by Google is a great thing. It was so fun to see you last night!

Kortnei said...

Hi Cassie! This is your cousin Josh Nichols and wife, Kortnei. We have a blog too but it is private. Email us at joshnichols@gmail.com if you want to be added. Merry Christmas!!