Sunday, December 14, 2008

Thanksgiving memories









Before the garage received its makeover

Ok, so we're way past Thanksgiving. I'm a little behind. I have a bigger behind though. Let's blame the lateness of this post on that, and on the basketball weighing down my stomach.
Memory #1 The little brother

Pictured below
(Notice my triple chin in the picture. I have no shame)

Upon arrival to my parents house near Thanksgiving, I found this note on the counter:

Dear Hannah,
Get out now!!!!!!!
Love, Dallin
"Get out of where?" I asked Dallin. He said he didn't know. But I caught a glimpse of what Hannah's life must be like, the 3 year older sister of a boy so cute but so autistic.


Then I looked at my mom's fridge and there was a crayon colored turkey done by Dallin at school. There was a "Thanksgiving story" under the turkey. It read:

" The Turkey is going to kill the kids. The turkey is going to kill the other dogs. It is almost Thanksgiving dinner.

- Dallin"

Now if I was his teacher, I may want to do some psychological testing. Where does this violence come from. Has he faced a rabid turkey in the past? And more importantly, will he hurt me ?
I posted pictures of Cameron's transformation of my parents's garage. (They are at the top. Does anyone know how to get pictures to move down on a post?) He thought it would be fun to get festive. He wants to do event design for people someday. He wishes these pictures weren's in a garage and that the chairs weren't plastic, but I think he did a great job.

3 comments:

♥HANNAH♥ said...

hah you wish you knew what my life was like with that wacko! nice pics of the garage!

Ashley Harris said...

Pretty! So festive!

To move pictures around I right click and cut and paste. Does that make sense?

Sandra said...

So was Thanksgiving in the garage?? I had not idea when looking at the pics before the garage. Cameron did a great job!