Wednesday, December 31, 2008

No sleep

What do you do if you can't sleep at 4 in the morning? Anyone have any ideas?

I have eaten Sugar Puffs. I have checked my facebook. Now I'm writing on here.

The baby was kicking me at 4:30 I think because I didn't eat much last night and she was hungry. And angry.

Everyone says this is preparing me for when I'll be up with the baby. It's gonna be rough. But hey, I'll have something to do then.

Now I'm going to read some Harry Potter to fall back asleep.

4 comments:

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Blogging is a great thing to do at 4 or 5 or anytime. It is rough but so worth it enjoy the sleep you do get now. Take care! Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Rita said...

Happened to me too I was just so uncomfortable at the end! I read, but then I get into whatever I am reading and stay up even though I could probably fall asleep!

Ashley Harris said...

My baby starts kicking me whenever I wake up in the night too. He's like, ok mom, get out of bed and move so you can rock me back so sleep. I have no good ideas for you though ... sorry!

Hayley said...

Eat. Just eat. And facebook me..