Friday, January 30, 2009

Photos from one shower

These are pics from a recent shower. Thanks Mel and everyone who came!!!
Some of my lovely friends, many of which I've known for more than 15 years.


I feel like a spoiled brat getting all this stuff.



This is a blanket made from material that Cameron's mom who passed away had used. It was so neat to get it. Thanks Chels!



I loved the colors and the food!



What am I doing up at 3 in the morning, you say? I can't stop thinking about all the things I need to do before I go into labor. So I stopped tossing and turning and got on here.
























6 comments:

Rita said...

You are just getting use to being up for the baby! I am up at 4 am feeding Olivia while browsing blogs! I love my lap top! I am happy to be one of those friends you have known for over 15 years! I am way excited for you and can't wait to meet baby!

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Rita is right this is your preparation for night time feedings. I am so happy for you. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

The Frosts said...

If you ever need a 3Am buddy, I can be that person. I don't know if our husbands would love it, but we're both up. I can't believe it's getting so close to your baby time. You have to let me know when you have her, so I can come see her.

once upon a poppy said...

ok so i just saw you had a blog too! showers are the best! you're not spoiled you're just loved!

Robin said...

I'm so excited for you! I'm guessing your still hanging in there, since I haven't heard anything yet. I've been wanting to call, but I know how annoying(sp?) those phone calls are. Everyone says that same thing, "So your still hanging in there?" I can't wait for you guys. By the way, I wanted to let you guys know that I would love to do your baby's newborn photo's if you don't already have plans for anyone else to take them. It will be a gift of course, so let me know when you feel up to it. By the way, I think the best time to shoot the photo's will be within the first 2 weeks after you have the baby. Oh, I can't wait! Good luck, and call me if you need anything!

Amy said...

ANY BABY YET??? I've been thinking about you and wondering.