Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fuzzy Wuzzy Was a Bear

I wanted to give ya'll an idea of how Lacey's hair sticks straight up. So I've been taking all these pictures of her but the lighting usually never shows her hair. This one does.

Her hair is like unto her Grandpa Nichols (Dave) , bless his heart. We lovingly refer to him as "The Mad Scientist."

Lacey is 7 months old! Time flies!

One of her favorite places to be.
My skirt is the background on this one.






There's a smile! This is one of the dresses we got around easter. It brings out her blue eyes.




Another fun place to play.




Close up! A lot of people think she's starting to look more like Cameron. What do you think?



She's waving at you guys! Hasta Luego!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! She has grown up SO MUCH! She is such a cutie!

Hope you guys are doing well!

Ashley Harris said...

Love those pictures of her in her pretty dress - girls are so fun! And I can't get over you and all your bows and headbands!! So fun!!!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!!! She's adorable! How is she doing with food? That's an adventure!

Jaclyn said...

She is adorable! I love her hair :) I think she looks more like Cameron, however I don't know what you looked like as a baby :)

Jaclyn said...

... or what Cameron looked liked as a baby for that matter so... maybe I have know idea what I'm talking about :)

Don and Amy Bennion said...

I don't know Cameron's looks as well as the Nichols family looks, but those pictures in her Easter dress and the last picture look awfully Nichols to me!
I loved your stories about Kansas with the hairdryer and Tracie leaving her car running for the entire movie...hilarious!

Rita said...

She is a doll. I love her little fuzzy baby hair.

Melanie said...

she is so cute!!