Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Future Cougar?

Not that kind of cougar, you sickos! Courtney Cox's kind of cougar will not be the future of Miss Lacey. Hopefully she will marry someone within 8 years of her age. Some of you have already seen these pics on facebook. But I just wanted to put them on here too in case anyone else wanted to see.










She saw herself on the computer in this pic yesterday and then made the same face.



Strikin a pose. This girl sat like this for a good 5 minutes and didn't move at all. She actually got into this position herself and then just got stuck.

There are a lot more I'm getting from my sister -in-law. She's so talented! Thanks again, Robin! Check out her photography blog at portraitsbyrobinlee.blogspot.com
We love Lacey!






8 comments:

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

She is adorably beautiful! Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Carly Nichols said...

She is so sweet! Love the cheerleader outfit!

Anonymous said...

She is so stinking cute!

Rachel and Vico said...

She's way too cute Cassie!

Ashley Harris said...

So cute! I have to admit, I thought you meant cougar - Courtney Cox cougar. How funny! She's so cute in her little outfit!!

April and John Meaders said...

I loved it!!!!! GOOOOOOO Cougars!!! So cute you know me and JOhn will have to copy you guys when we have a little girl!!! what a perfect pose. Lacey reminds me of her mother. ;)

Jaclyn said...

What a cute girl you have!

The Frosts said...

She is cewtest cheerleader on the ballfield. Remember when you wrote me that in a note. Seriously, she looks so adorable in those pics! Good job to your sis-in-law! We really need to hang out. We live pretty close to eachother, and our girlies are close to the same age. Lets get it together sometime soon. I don't think I have your phone number anymore, so call me.