Sunday, October 25, 2009

Old McDonald Had a Farm


And on that Shnepf Farm he had some corn.


He also had a small train to ride, bu lacey didn't ride it.


He had some hay to crunch on.




He had some punpkins to crouch on.






The littler pumpkins made a more comfy seat.




Cameron was the brains behind all these photos.




Lacey quite enjoyed herself.




One the first family photos ever.
And this is at our ward Trunk or Treat. My costume was thrown together 45 minutes before the thing started. I tried to make cornbread but it turned out flat and hard as a rock. Story of my life. I need cooking lessons!
Lacey was adorable.



4 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Cute pumpkin pictures! I am making cornbread for our ward party, too... I'm using a mix.

The Frosts said...

I'm not real sure what you were dressed up as, Casth. Other than that, adorable pictures of your cute girl. I love the band-aid story! If you find that mothering class, pass it on! That tutu picture of Lacey is so cute!!

Ashley Harris said...

I love all the pictures from the farm! So cute! And loving the happy little Halloween family!

Oh, and I'm laughing about your bandaid story!

Kaylee said...

SO is it wrong for me to say that i can totally see your dad in some of these pics of Lacey? She has that Nichols look to me...and she is a doll!!