Friday, February 20, 2009

And two becomes three. Our big news!

At approximately 2:50pm on Wednesday February 18th 2009, our little 7lb and 2 ounce baby girl was born at Banner Gateway Hospital located in Gilbert Arizona. She is 20 inches long, has the cutest blondish brown hair and big beautiful curious blue eyes. Cassie and I have officially decided to name her Lacey. Additionally, we have given her the middle name “Kay” in honor of her late grandma Leslie Kay, who passed away 2 years ago on March 14th, 2007. Kay also happens to be my twin sister Cassidy’s middle name, my niece Liberty’s middle name, as well as Cassie’s sister Natalie’s and dad’s middle name.

8 comments:

Rita said...

Congratulations to you both! I can not wait to see little Lacey Kay! What a pretty name!

Jaclyn said...

How exciting! Very cute name and I hope they are both doing well!

JackandJaneyNichols said...

Congratulations! We're very excited about your new arrival. Cute name.

The Frosts said...

I'm so happy for you guys! I can't wait to meet lil' Lacey Kay. I loved all the sweet things that Cameron wrote about her. How neat to hear a dad's perspective on things. I'll give you a call sometime this week, so I can come visit the little lady. Congrats! We'll be keepin' your fam in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

Congrats you two! I can't wait to see her picture!!!

Unknown said...

Yeah for you! Precious little girl! I love pictures of mom's looking at their new babies. And of course, I love her name.

Ashley Harris said...

Oh she's so beautiful! I hope she's able to come home soon and I hope you're doing well Cassie. Thanks for updating the blog Cameron - I'm very impressed!

Don and Amy Bennion said...

Congratulations! I am so happy to hear she's all better and able to come home so soon. The baby's nursery is so cute...great job decorating. I need a girl!
Have fun being parents, it is hands down the funnest thing ever.
Amy